E-report software is mainly envisaged for large taxpayers and those taxpayers who conduct the number of operations with e-tax invoices.
The corporate organizations having numerous branches (objects), via this application can also quickly, easily and optimally prepare tax-related reports, and send them to the Internet Tax Office.
Electronic reporting application allows carrying out the following operations:
For the utilization of electronic reporting application, it is necessary firstly to be registered in tax body, to get a user name and password, and then to install the application in head department (office) of the organization and its branches (objects).
Electronic reporting application installed on the server of head office, possesses ample opportunities and management rights. The chief accountant of the organization has the following appropriate duties:
Electronic reporting application installed in branches (objects) of the organization, has to be adjusted at first by the chief accountant of the organization. Because accountants working in branches with client version of the electronic reporting application should only process the tax invoices relating absolutely to their branches and shouldn't see information of other branches. In addition, the chief accountant defines the list of the users working in each concrete branch. After that, accountants of branches with electronic application can carry out the following steps:
1. Electronic tax invoices of each branch (object) of the organization are prepared in those branches (objects). In turn, it promotes information accuracy, the correct distribution of labor productivity, preparation of numerous invoices quickly and operatively.
Advantages of electronic reporting application:
2. Data transmission to Internet Tax Office and acquisition are implemented by the chief accountant. It means that high level body supervises this work, and data are rechecked.
3. Electronic reporting application possesses an opportunity of "create copy". By means of this operation, it is possible to create copies in any quantity, and to create new invoice by making modulations on that. As a result,
4. The list of electronic tax invoices that may be submitted for replacement is automatically created. So, based on monthly received electronic tax invoices and paid VAT, draft version of initial replacement annex is prepared. After that it is edited by the user and is sent.
5. Application works in online regime.
6. The archival base of electronic tax invoices is established.
7. Distribution of work on branches (objects) is carried out.
8. It possesses an extensive search system.
9. Possibility of integration with accounting applications is realized.
10. Compression operation isn't required
11. This application owns fast, easily perceived, simple and visual user interface.
12. It has been developed with advanced design.
13. Operations are performed via menu, a context menu and command buttons.
Electronic reporting application enables development of reports on certain criteria: